14 March 2010

Incubus Sketch


Incubus is one of my fav band, with the vocalist Brandon Charles Boyd : D
they have alternative rock genre.
some of them songs are so meaningful


here's some Incubus quotes:
"Don't let the world bring you down. Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold Remember why you came and while you're alive experience the warmth before you grow old." ~ The Warmth

"So when sickness turns my ego up I know you'll act as a clever medicine... "~ Dig


"I never thought I could want someone so much 'cause now you're not here and I'm knee deep in that old fear... "~ 11am


"You're never gonna be content if you don't try, try to see outside your line..." ~ Glass

"when i want to run away,i drive off in my car, but whichever way i go,i comeback to the place you are"...-



No comments:

Post a Comment